MY COOKBOOK: The Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook: Wholesome, Indulgent Plant-Based Recipes!
ORDER ON AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2liT4lZ
MORE COOKBOOK INFO: https://www.rainbowplantlife.com/blog/vegan-instant-pot-cookbook
*90+ delicious vegan recipes made in the Instant Pot*
*With tons of gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and refined-sugar-free options
*IN THIS VIDEO*
Reusable Grocery Bags (option 1): https://amzn.to/2MaqpJv
Reusable Grocery Bags (option 2): https://amzn.to/2MaMibJ
*MY KITCHEN ESSENTIALS*
Frying Pan: https://amzn.to/37B98Tc
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/38L8Aub
Le Creuset Dutch Oven: https://amzn.to/3aRN3lm
Instant Pot 6 quart: https://amzn.to/3aQY1aQ
Japanese Knife: http://bit.ly/favorite-knife
Large Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2RYa0L8
Immersion Blender: https://amzn.to/3aOnbHd
Meal Prep Containers: https://amzn.to/2Ua8YOK
All Other Kitchen Equipment: http://bit.ly/kitchen-equipment-shop
Film & Photography Equipment: http://bit.ly/photo-gear-shop
*RECIPES MENTIONED/SEEN IN VIDEO*
How to Cook Beans in the Instant Pot: http://bit.ly/cook-IP-beans
Smoothie Tips: http://bit.ly/perfect-smoothies
Jackfruit Sweet Potato Curry: https://www.rainbowplantlife.com/blog/instant-pot-jackfruit-curry
Dessert Recipes: https://www.rainbowplantlife.com/blog?category=Vegan%20Dessert
Pumpkin Tahini Chocolate Chip Muffins https://www.rainbowplantlife.com/blog/vegan-pumpkin-tahini-chocolate-chip-muffins
No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars: https://www.rainbowplantlife.com/blog/no-bake-cookie-dough-bars
Breakfast Cookies: https://www.rainbowplantlife.com/blog/make-ahead-breakfasts-vegan
Oil-Free Tahini Dressing: https://www.rainbowplantlife.com/blog/what-i-eat-in-a-day-as-a-vegan-food-blogger
*16 ounces kale
*1/3 cup nutritional yeast
*Juice from 1 small lemon
*1/2 teaspoon sea salt + more to taste
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (for spicy, optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Remove the thick stems from the kale and tear into large pieces. If you haven’t pre-washed your kale, wash it and dry it thoroughly (this is important).
3. Add the kale leaves to a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, using your hands to evenly massage the ingredients into the kale.
4. Spread the kale out on the baking sheets, making sure to not overlap (the kale will get soggy).
5. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until the kale is crunchy and browned in some spots.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every week! http://bit.ly/rainbowplantlife-subscribe
Learn more about veganism, healthy eating, food photography, social media, and happiness.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS VEGAN RECIPES & INSPIRATION?